Christopher Turner on the private Interview: Why he still become an actor after he plays the role as Codez Ultimte?

Actor and Vlogger Christopher Turner asks for a private Interview to give a question that why he still become an actor. 


It's really a great day that Turner makes him happy, not hopefully retired on HHead Squad's Codez Ultimte Series, made for YouTube. Not just as the YouTube Originals



When he finally says the quote, and before he asks, the interviewer says “Why do you become an actor after you played your first role as Codez Ultimte?” 


Turner asks: 


I really wanted to become an actor, because of the pandemic, I don't have any of plans to do anything. So I made a plan: When I choose the first name of myself but not just my name, it's my role, I really don't like to being a bored at the house. I like to stay at home easily. While my Community named HHead Squad was about to begin at April 5, 2020. I entitled it. That's my entertainment. That's why I build this community, that's why I make my own role as well. That's why I said!”


He is really a great person who watching his favorite movies as well. To become ad actor. 



SEE THE MORE BLOGS DOWN HERE! 

⬇️⬇️⬇️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christopher Turner confirms that he would be recording a video one-by-one each channel on YouTube

Christopher Turner reveals that he finally quit on Trickshots again